//date_ august 2020
//location_ university of applied sciences, leipzig
//tools_ rhino, grasshopper
>...Bioplastics offers a material-study alternative to traditional plastics substituting their chemical composition with fully biobased and biodegradable polymers.
1. [water: ~80%]
2. [gelatine: ~15%]
3. [glycerol: ~5%]
1. Pour [x] - grams of water into a pot.
2. Add [x * 0.2] - grams of gelatine powder to the water
3. Add [x * 0.05] - grams of glycerol to the mixture
4. Stir and heat mixture until 95°C
5. Remove heat, keep stirring. Then remove froth
6. Pour mixture in a mold and rest several days. Then remove sheet with knife